We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors; the policy below sets out how we use your personal information when you visit our website boutiquejourdain.com.
Type of information collected
We may collect, store, and use the following personal information:
- Information about your visits to and usage of this website.
- Information regarding all transactions made between you and us, or related to this website, including details of purchases of our products which includes personal information such as: your name and telephone number, the day and month of your birthday, your email address, your mailing address for delivery as well as data related to your payment method.
- Information you provide to us when registering or subscribing to our services on the Website, as well as information related to our email notifications.
In addition, we may also collect, store, and use information of a non-personal nature regarding your visits to and usage of this site.
Data relating to visits to the website
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this site, such as IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral source, duration of visit and number of pages viewed. This data is used to manage the site, improve its user-friendliness, as well as for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie that will be stored on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained from this cookie is used to manage the site, improve its usability and for marketing purposes. This information may also be used to identify your computer during your visits to our website and thus customize it to your needs.
We also use anonymous cookies to record non-personal information such as site activity, date and time of visit, and domain type.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by customizing the site according to your preferences.
- Contribute to the creation and dissemination of content that is more relevant to you.
- Send you information (other than marketing communications) that we think may be of interest to you, by post, email, or similar technologies.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have expressly consented, by email or similar technologies.
- Providing other companies with statistical information about our users, however, this information will not allow the identification of a specific user.
As part of our activities, employees of our organization have access to your data. In addition, we may share your data with our various service providers. In such cases, we ensure that we share only what is necessary and that the suppliers with whom we share this data comply with confidentiality obligations.
- If we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with legal proceedings or possible legal proceedings.
- To 3establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, which may include providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing financial risks.
- In the context of a commercial transaction such as the sale or purchase of a business since this data can be considered an asset.
We have put in place procedures and take the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and thus prevent the loss, theft, misuse, access, disclosure or alteration of your personal information. In addition, we undertake to destroy or anonymize the data we have about you and that we deem no longer useful.
Despite the measures in place, which are described above, it is impossible to guarantee that data transmitted over the Internet is transmitted securely. We do not warrant or represent that the personal information you provide is transmitted securely, or that it is fully protected against interception, loss, misuse or alteration. We assume no obligation or liability for any damages that may result from the unsecured transmission, interception, loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information you transmit.
By providing us with your personal information, you have consented to its use for a specific purpose. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those for which you originally provided your information unless you consent to the contrary.
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the disclosure or use of the information you have provided to us. Your request must be addressed to the Privacy Officer.
Acces to collected information
To be considered, your request for access must be made in writing and addressed to the person in charge of the protection of personal information. The latter can assist you if necessary.
We undertake that the person responsible for the protection of personal information respond in writing to your request for access, with diligence and at the latest within 30 days of the date of receipt of the request. Failing to respond within 30 days of receipt of the request, the person in charge is deemed to have refused to comply.
We undertake that the person in charge of the protection of personal information give reasons for any refusal to grant a request and that he indicates the provision of the law on which the refusal is based, the remedies available to you and the period within which they can be exercised. The latter can assist you if needed.
We undertake to rectify, upon request, the personal information collected if it is inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous, or if its collection, communication or retention is not authorized by law. This request must be made in writing by a person proving his identity and be addressed to the person responsible for the protection of personal information. The latter can assist you if necessary.
For the sake of transparency, we would like to inform you that you may submit to the Commission d'accès à l'information a request for examination of a disagreement relating to the application of a legislative provision relating to the access or rectification of personal information.
Changes to the policy
For any request or question related to this policy and the personal information involved in it, you may contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at the following mailing address:
Attn: Person responsible for the protection of personal information
35, rue De Buade
G1R 4A2 Canada