A skin soft merino wool jacket influenced by the fashion trends of the early 20th century. Featuring Norwegian patterns, decorative roll-up cuff, and flattering side panels – a nod to the corset shape. This cardigan is named after Christiania, a well-known woman’s name from Norwegian history and the former name of Norway’s capital city, Oslo.
- Feminine cut
- 20.5 Micron combed Merino wool
- Stand collar
- Two-way zipper with beautiful brained trim and multi-layer knit edging on the front and around the neckline
- Elegant trim details unite the colours together with the pattern at the bottom of the jacket
- White colour is stain and dirt resistant
- Matching hat, headband, and scarf
Designed and knitted in Norway
Sizes(Select the color to see availability)
Dale of Norway Christiania Cardigan available at Jourdain.
Find in our Dale of Norway Concept Store the complete collection of Norwegian style sweaters and accessories. Manufactured in Norway, they can be worn for sports, after-ski, work, are perfect for urban life or at the mountain chalet. Since these jerseys are known to last a long time, designers have adapted typical Norwegian patterns to a modern style which, even if it evolves from year to year, remains timeless and classic.