• 2-12 years
• Kids fit
• 3 ply, 33 Micron combed Norwegian wool
• Ribbed pattern along the hem line and cuffs
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• Metal zipper in front with knitted trim along the zipper
• Hand wash, wool detergent
This design was made for the 2004 Alpine World Championships in Vail and quickly became a bestseller. The eight petal rose pattern was embellished with an extra color in a new exciting variation of this classic design element.
Sizes(Select the color to see availability)
Dale of Norway VAIL KIDS Sweater available at Jourdain.
Find in our Dale of Norway Concept Store the complete collection of Norwegian style sweaters and accessories. Manufactured in Norway, they can be worn for sports, after-ski, work, are perfect for urban life or at the mountain chalet. Since these jerseys are known to last a long time, designers have adapted typical Norwegian patterns to a modern style which, even if it evolves from year to year, remains timeless and classic.